FRAMINGHAM – The 11-member Framingham City Council unanimously approved the Mayor’s five nominees to the 7-member Framingham Community Development Council.
On June 30, Mayor Yvonne Spicer nominated four incumbents for re-appointment.
She added a former School Committee candidate from District 9.
Nominated and approved were:
- Current member Beverly C. Good from District 8 for a 3-year term
- Current member Delmy Valentin from District 8 for a 3-year term
- Current member Jacob Binnall from District 2 for a 2-year term
- Current member Karen Duffy from District 1 for a 2-year term
- Richard Baritz from District 9 for a 1 year-term
The 7-member Committee works in cooperation with the City of Framingham Community and Economic Development Department.